Update 1,003,000 has arrived for Ghostwire Tokyo, and here is the full list of changes and corrections added with this patch. This update is currently being introduced for both the PC and the PlayStation 5 version of Ghostwire Tokyo and even contains some exclusive corrections for each version. The main focus of this update is to improve the performance of the game, but it also adds new cosmetics and Emotes to the day of children to remind you of the Japanese holiday. Everything is new with Ghostwire Tokyo Update 1,003,000.
Ghostwire Tokyo Update 1,003,000 patch notes
This week Japan celebrates the golden week, one of the most popular holiday season. We also celebrate that the Tango Gameworks team has released a brand new update for Ghostwire: Tokyo!
This update offers new gameplay and improvements in quality of life; numerous error fixes; And even a festive new cosmetic object and Emotes for the photo mode! Read on for the full details.
- Performance improvements: This update fixes some performance problems for PS5 and PC.
- Quiet, Tengu: There were some noise problems about the Tengu, so Ed developed some noise -suppressing headphones for Akito and KK. (The Tengu volume can now be adjusted.)
- Cosmetics and Emotes on children’s day: two new Emotes and a new headgear, inspired by the Golden Week.
The children’s day, which takes place annually on May 5 in Japan, is one of four national holidays that are committed during the Golden Week to celebrate the health and happiness of children – typically by decoration with dragons in fish form and wearing them Paper Samurai helmets! Now you can take part in the celebrations in Ghostwire: Tokyo:
- Koinobori-Emote-Akito shows koi-shaped air tiles
- Emote “You get big so quickly”-Akito proudly wears a folded “Kabuto” samurai helmet out of paper
- Paper-Kabuto-wear the origami samurai helmet out of the emote
Changes and improvements
- Slider “Yokai volume” added, with which players can adapt the screeching of the Tengu
- Added option “mouse smoothing” (enables players to activate/deactivate the mouse smoothing)
- Fast travel is now available in the game earlier
- Improved total performance
- Revised start values for player options
- Tailed of the gamepad analogstick adapted and options added to adjust the dead zone
- Collision problems fixed in some environments
- Ghost perception prayer beads no longer lead you to spirits that you have already absorbed
- Fixed text for some menu items in French and German
- Improved mouse/keyboard input when weaving
- Added option “FilmSweight mode”
- If tone-desynchronization problems occur in cutscenes, the problem is solved by using “film dye mode” on “performance”
- Provided progress problem with certain cutscenes
- Added warning indicator when using too much VRAM
- Fixed the problem with window mode on the cover screen
- Problem with the 5K resolution on the cover screen fixed
- The “sharpness” option when using FSR 1.0 was corrected
- Fixed the problem with the selection of the level of difficulty
We liked Ghostwire Tokyo and rated it in our test with 4/5 stars. We praised the impressive graphics style and the captivating atmosphere of the game and said: “Ghostwire: Tokyo manages to be a very refreshing, very exciting interpretation of the first-person action adventure genre by introducing a fantastic performance of the home-looking Tokyo And instead captivating action with magic combines the too familiar current trends of balls and armor fits. Although there is still room for growing, Ghostwire is: Tokyo is really a unique experience thanks to its breathtaking atmosphere, the beautiful open world, the impressive stories and exciting fights. ”
Ghostwire Tokio is now available for PlayStation 5 and PC.
Attack of the fanboy / captain / ghostwire Tokyo Update 1.003 adds content to the children’s day and improves performance