Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Recently Recently received a Update 19.40, and seasonal quests weeks were added to the game files 14. These tests will be unlocked in the coming weeks, and players need to be performed to earn XP.
In total, for the seasonal tasks of the 14th week of Fortnite, chapter 3, season 1, nine tests were added. Players will be able to fulfill the following tasks when they appear in the game in the coming weeks:
- Hide in a trash can in Tilted Towers and Daily Bugle. (0/2)
- Reach the speed of 65 units by car on the Chonker Racing Track or the Hippo Bridge. (0/1)
* Apply damage to opponents in a secrecy cave or sanctuary. (0/75)
* Dance on the top of Klombo (0/1)
* Name Seven or IO chest (0/1)
* Decorate Shell or High Water and Happy Campers Lawn Decorations in the form of Flamingo. (0/5)
* Strengthen on top of wind turbines in Windbreakers for 30 seconds. (0/30)
* Collect weapons of the legendary rarity or higher (0/1)
* Make a task on the bulletin board * (0/1)
TO Sink or High Water Landmark is on the north side of the map, far west of POI Sleepy Sound . Similarly Happy tourist Landmark is located north of Tilted Towers Poi on the way to a secret cave. That Bridge Hippopotamus Landmark is Red Bridge Located south of Shifty Shafts Poi , and it is here that players can find the mythical web shooters of a spiderman. For reference, players can follow the card below:
Decorations for lawn with Flamingo – Popular Decor Items in Fortnite Save The World, and players can expect that they will be added to the royal battle before the 14th week. It is likely that the 14th week will become the last chance for players to earn experience for performing seasonal tasks. Although most of these tasks are relatively simple, players will need to visit certain POIs and nameless guidelines to perform some of them.
Want to know how to interact with Clobz, recently added in the first season? Find out how to dance on the top of Klombe in Fortnite, chapter 3, season 1, in the players on the game for professionals.